Wednesday, August 15, 2007

WTF IS TAG. NIA MAH !!!!

Damn, I don't even effking know WTF is tag all about until people tell me so but hey, I just do it then

Here are the rules:


1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Bloggers that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
4. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

8 random facts about myself...

1. I am horny, evil minded and think about everything that isn't good but beneficial

2. I hate people embracing religion as thou they have no other better things to do


3. I won't get bored easily as I am always blessed with entertainment and imagination, not to mention if you are effking sexy, you wont be bored with me too :)

4. I am never true, sarcastic all the time and full of cunning ideas

5. I love traveling but always voided from doing so because lack of money and always wrong timing

6. I LOVE to talk cock as much as I love my cock

7. I am materialistic and I seek for outer beauty more

8. I eat pork like caveman

My 8 picks to tag next...


Anyone wanna be tagged just message me la, no idea wtf to tag


- d a r t h i k e a -

p/s : mind the fonts, it was a copy and paste entry before this

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't tag me as I do not use blogger.com haha! I just realized you have 2 xangas! o.o

2. u shouldn't hate ppl, u should hate what they do lol. or actually u shouldn't bother with it...unless blogging about it :)
7. jermyn = single 4 life!! =D

darthikea said...

WTF i wont be single i will be blessed with women !!!!! showered with girls and raining females day and night !!!

Anonymous said...

LMAO so convert to muslim so u can have tons of virgin wives, then kill them after they lose their virg.

omg u remind me so much of mah friend huang "REN" eric lmao.

i told mah friend, "gah why do guys always tell women things like, 'God,bless u for being hot!'? Shouldn't ugly ppl deserve blessings too for being so nice to u?" and eric's like:

ERIC: oh yeah, i don't like ugly
people. they dont deserve my blessings. i also think ugly people don't get a second chance, which means i don't like the ugly people who get plastic surgery and come out looking prettier than naturally pretty people. it's unfair. because they're not supposed to look that good.
psh. anyways i have no idea what i'm talking about so i'm going to go.

hahaha sounds like something u might agree with :P***

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17