Wednesday, August 22, 2007

FlowerHorn, revive their glory please.

This post, reminds me of the craze and madness for such animals back when I was in secondary.
Everywhere you see, there will be such animals, you name it.
Ranging from bra, panties, condom, restaurant menu and even toys are made with their symbolic which are said to bring prosper to those who keep them.

They are some funny fish with a big fucking dick head on their head. I always drew my Punjabi friend especially Harvinder Singh and impose his turbanized head onto the fish body in almost all of my lecture notes but I have no idea where the fcuk it is now so I can only present you with my own version.

Behold the power of Fa Lo Hon (Flower Horn)


P/S : Won't be updating often cause of exam. Don't again talk cock about my photoshopping skill, mahai, punch 9 you if you talk more cock.
And save the blardy animals

- d a r t h i k e a -


1 comment:

alex said...

Hi! We are the one of the biggest company in Vietnam which specialize flowerhorn KingKamfa , Kamalau. to satisfying the demand of people, we just supply a good quality fishes (big head and nice pearl...) the prestige and quality we put on top.That is the reason why nobody can complain about us anything. We also have a big farm which specialize breed flowerhorn in Thailand. as for u, if u have any demand from us to supply flowerhorn in common, and kingkamfa in particularly. we are great pleasure to cooperate with you anyway. hope you reply me as soon as possible!
alexthuong

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17