Thursday, August 9, 2007

Conversation between God and monk

Monk : Who are you?

God : I am GOD, you're almighty creator blah blah and blah the omnipotent and omnipresence, blah blah and blah

Monk : Oh so you are the God, now where should i go, heaven or hell?

God : To hell of cause, you are a non-believer, so go to hell.

Monk : But I never killed anything, have been good all the while, and I don't even utter a foul language, no wrath, no madness, no ego and no steal and not even peeping my neighbor's daughter.

God : Go to hell please, k thx bai. Next.

Monk : WaTheFuck, ForFuckSake listen to me before ...

GOD intervene

God : AHAHHHHHHHHH, caught you, you say the word FUCK twice haha so to hell you go

Monk : ZzZzZzzz -_- But you too said it once.

God : Did I? No, you're wrong.

Monk : I have recorded the entire conversation. 1st you mention FUCK. Then you con me into going to hell. Next you fail to admit your mistake. Besides that, you have a God damn big ego which makes you condemning even the good people to hell. If you are the almighty omnipotent and omnipresence, why do you need people to believe you?

God : But , but, but, but ....

Monk : Wait, let me finish, you as a God are full of wrath. You are sitting here doing nothing while seeing part of the world fight because of you. You even send down disaster to kills even the guilty ones where you yourself have said that thou shalt not kill. And if you are the creator of the universe, why are you so willing to see innocent people die? Are you incapable of stopping them from dieing?

God : Well, well ,well

Monk : You should have loved your creation more and not by only seeing people abusing religion to gain profit from it. Come and tell everyone who are you, and stop letting millions of soul being lost and separated from those that really need them. You as a God, shows no good example to your creation. Are you really worth the sacrifice of so many souls? So does that mean you have to go to hell too with me?

God : Hell yeah.


- d a r t h i k e a -

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The monk sounds like Jermyn LMAO. But ya I agree. And...I'm going to hell ^^;

darthikea said...

erm im totally opposite of the monk but hell yeah im going to hell soon !! :) hahah

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17