Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Love needs no reason? THINK AGAIN!

Today, I read a funny and bullshit article about "love doesn't need a reason". Well to be honest how many out there think everything happen without a reason? How many of you really think in particularly love happens without a reason?

Do you know everything happen for a reason including love? If not why some couples even bother asking "WHY THE HELL DO YOU EVEN LOVE ME FOR FCUK SAKE???!!!"

There are countable reasons to love someone, which makes each person unique. Reasons like physical appearances, body structure, boobs size, arm pits' hair density, behavior, loneliness and even the way he/she torture you could be plausible reason for love to begin with.

Don't tell me bullshit things like, i love him/her without any reason. This means that the person you loved have no value, or not even worth to be loved at all cause the love you had for him aren't or have not happened because it will not trigger without a cause which in this case the cause is the reason.

Even the sentence, 'I LOVE YOU BECAUSE OF YOU' contains a reason of loving someone because he/she is he/she.
Its so simple. Ok here i present the article I have read.

Lady : Why do you like me..? Why do you love me?

Man : I can't tell the reason.. but I really like you..

Lady : You can't even tell me the reason... how can you say you like me? How can you say you love me?

Man : I really don't know the reason, but I can prove that I love you.

Lady : Proof? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but not you!

Man : Ok..ok!!! Erm... because you are beautiful,because your voice is sweet, because you are caring, because you are loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your smile, because of your every
movements.

The lady felt very satisfied with the man's answer.
Unfortunately, a few days later, the Lady met with an accident and became
comma. The Guy then placed a letter by
her side, and here is the content:

Darling, Because of your sweet
voice that I love you..Now can you talk? No!
Therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your care and
concern that I like you..

Now that you cannot show
them, therefore I cannot love you.

Because of your smile, because of your every
movements that I love you.. Now can you smile? Now can
you move? No, therefore I cannot
love you...

If love needs a reason,
like now, there is no reason for me to
love you anymore.

Do love need a reason? NO!
Therefore, I still love
you...

And love doesn't need a
reason

" Sometimes the best and
the most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen, cannot be
touched, but can be felt in the heart "

"LOVE DOES NOT NEED A
REASON"


So, do you think the guy really have no reason for loving that girl? It is impossible. The reason of loving the girl could be LOVE itself. So there, don't ever ask people why they love you cause it is so impossible for others to answer you but instead you could ask them what you will I become to make you stop loving me.

Instead of asking silly questions, couple should not talk too much about such issue cause most of it will lead to argument.

Regardless of topic, usually most guys will stay out from this topic unless the guy always listen to his handphone without using handsfree.

A rules of thumb for girls.

NEVER TALK ABOUT FINANCE IN FRONT OF BOYFRIEND UNLESS IT BENEFITS HIM

NEVER ASK HIM HOW MUCH HE LOVE YOU BECAUSE IT ISN'T AS MUCH AS YOU MIGHT EXPECT

DO NOT HOG HIS TIME ON PHONE. GUYS NEED ACTION. NOT ALPHABETS

AND DO NOT KEEP SILENCE ON PHONE. ITS ANNOYING AND MAKE YOU LOOKS IRRATATING


- d a r t h i k e a -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This song from the Beatles, but modified: "I don' care too much for love, love cannot buy me money, cannot buy me mooooooneeeeey, moooooneeeey!"

Nah I don't ask annoying questions whenever I'm in a relationship. And I guess if the reasons that I liked the guy in the first place were gone, I would prolly still like him to an extent because of the company. I'd like him for him I guess.

darthikea said...

see u like him for him is also a reason ! :P haha

does beatles really sang something like that??

Anonymous said...

Howdy,

I mostly visits this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]darthikea.blogspot.com really contains lot of useful information. I am sure due to busy scedules we really do not get time to care about our health. In plain english I must warn you that, you are not serious about your health. Research shows that about 70% of all U.S. grownups are either obese or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Therefore if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now the question is how you are planning to have quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is not like piece of cake. Some improvement in of daily activity can help us in losing weight quickly.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also health expert who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under difficult training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effortless weight loss.

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17