Friday, August 31, 2007

Gay Day

I am typing this entry in my cousin house haha finally get to online after some days and now you guys keep stepping me which issn't a good choice later when I back to Kedah will show you some power hahahahahah

This post will be short just a small update of what is going on the few days of me in Ipoh.
Boring as usual, get 4 types of sickness :

1. Fever
2. Flu
3. Sore throat
4. Wisdom toothache

Not suprisingly on the day of Merdeka, I saw thousands of idiots assemblying themselves in the field to hear unlimited "kompang" which is so irratating and to cut story short its a waste of my time to even go there for nothing.

I thought of getting a glimpse of some sexy females but it turn out all of the size of subwoofer and oil tanker !!!!

But today I sold rm18 worth of old PC magazines in Ipoh Parade haha and also quite a few sexy and pretty young chicks smile at me MUAHAHAHA must snatch them away but don't know where are they cause they are strangers so I guess I'm stuck with DINOs everywhere again.

Ok, the update is short cause I'm not using my PC but I spend rm50+ to buy birthday present for my friend today. Now even cactus and camels can live in my wallet.

These few days I have been sleeping very early, can't seems to sleep that well cause its too early and do you guys know the days are getting longer because the moon is getting more further away from earth thus causing the earth to spin much slower which resulted on the day rotation being imba and cause the day to become longer than night?

And lastly, take care earthlings.


- d a r t h i k e a -

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17