Friday, August 24, 2007

Save Our Malaysian Dino

Recently, more and more Dino look-a-like girls are appearing in my life. Why nowadays less and less sexy raptors but more and more dino.

Where are all the sexy raptors hide?

Come out sexy, your breeder is waiting *winkz*

Everyday I see

really gives me maximum nightmare.

In real life and also in the internet also I can't stop being exposed to such.

HELP !!!!!


Sorry this is just a rant post after a 4 days series of exam and the exam will continue on Monday.
Then I will go back to my hometown which means no internet for the next 2+ weeks.
But I get to peep sexy raptors instead of DINO !!!!!!!
No internet = Raptors
Internet = DINO

Anyone can help me choose?


- d a r t h i k e a -

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my fav dino is raptors and i used to imitate raptors (influence from YourASSick Park).

so basically u lie to all the girls from the internets (myself included) when u say they are hot...and deep down u think we're dinos lmao!!

go for the raptors but they gotta go back for u. :P

J.Na said...

i bet i'm one of them.
i'm as leng as a dino ;)
voice also as sexy as the dino
=P

darthikea said...

yapz, you girls should be the sexy dinos a.k.a raptors while those i mentioned are herbivores big ass dinos :P

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17