Friday, August 17, 2007

SAVE OUR SUMATRAN RHINO, CIBAI

Damn, I didn't know we only have less than a thousand of these horny beast out there

Look at their horny face :



Such a horny creature but only left less than 500 I think, I wonder how hard for them to find mate since now in malaysia there got more than a million of young girls and yet I can't find any, maybe I can find but they can't find me.

Rhino : Save our souls

Hunter : Fuck you.

*piang*

OMG, those Chinese should stop picking out on the poor horny rhino and snatching its horn from him to make useless medicine

Imagine,

Horny Rhino : Hey baby, wanna chat?

Rhino girl : Oh yeah, and f*** me please



and

Hornless Rhino : Hey baby, wanna chat?

Rhino girl : WTF are you?



See, we can't ruin their sex life you know. So instead of plucking out only their horn, you can turn their meat into burgers too since you have already killed one rhino.

But please, don't kill the rhino and spread this word. If not one day your son will never know anything much hornier than that.

And also some facts about rhino. They are actually a gentle beast but like me, we horny species need to look fierce and be tough, so since you know how endangered is rhino, so are we horny people. We are endangered too since those woman activist are hunting us down too.

SAVE THE RHINO AND OTHER HORNY THINGS. WE NEED YOUR LOVE AND CARE TOO.

- d a r t h i k e a -

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17