Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Never raise your voice (~_~)/")

I have no idea if you guys have ever heard about this story but I find it quite useful for people who love to raise their voice when speaking

So, I am going to put the story in my way

One day, a man of a very old age around 78 was sitting on his rocking chair with his 35 years old highly educated son.

Then, out of a sudden a crow landed on the window, so the father asked his son, "What is this, son?"
The son replied "It's a crow, dad".

A few minutes later, the father asked his Son the second time, "What is this, son?"
The son replied "Dad, I have just told you not long ago, it's a crow".

Again a few minutes later, the father asked his son the third time, "What is this, son?"
The son replied "It's a crow, a crow, a crow!!".

Not long later, his father asked his son the forth time, "What is this, son?".
This time, the son shouted at his father with a tone of irritation and annoyance, "How many times I have to tell you that it is a damn blardy CROW. Are you deaf or not able to understand? Why do you keep asking me the same question again and again although I have answered you?"

The father, walk slowly back to his room with his walking stick, took out an old thick diary containing a picture of his son when he was small. The diary was written 35 years ago the day the son was born. He turn to a page, and asked his son to read the page.

The following is the the text from the page of the diary :

"Today my little son that I love was sitting on my rocking chair with me. Suddenly a crow sits on the window. My son asked me 23 times what it was. I replied to him all 23 times that it was a Crow. I hugged him lovingly each time he asked me the same question again and again for 23 times. I wonder why I did not at all feel irritated but rather felt affection for my innocent boy. I love my son."


- d a r t h i k e a -

4 comments:

saRa said...

just to tell you i ciloked this thing and put it in my xanga as its first post.

darthikea said...

dunno wat u talking about la..both of u

Anonymous said...

old man have patience for cute baby. young man don't have patience for old fart.

darthikea said...

haha got old or young fart ? i tot all fart = gas :P

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17