Saturday, October 27, 2007

Sleeping?

Many people would say they love sleeping including me but that is history.

Now, I don't feel like sleeping and don't really enjoy sleeping very much because I think the day is too short. 24 hours where normally i sleep for 5-6 hours have already consumed a quarter of the day and then need to attend classes which lasted for an average of 8 hours per working days have wasted an accumulated of 14 hours which left me 10 more hours to spend.

So, if I spend my time sleeping more than 5-6 hours, I would have less than 8 hours to spend daily which is not sufficient therefore now I know why I usually sleeps in class haha

At least sleeping in class or library will recharged a few bars of energy for me and I can spend some of the used time to play or do the things I love to do which is also play :P

I used to love sleeping as daily I am sure to take at least an hour of afternoon nap but now I realized that for some ****ing reason the day is shorter than it used to be 10 years ago therefore my own biological instinct tells me not to sleep so much.

I don't know if its true to others but sleeping is not my hobby anymore. And yeah, my moronic university's holiday system is going from worst to non-cure-able. The holidays are so short that a 2 year old baby's d**k is even longer than it. Can't even enjoy a nice break as they are so opportunistic that they used public holidays for my study break.
They should be burned alive. Period.


- d a r t h i k e a -

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17