Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Same old boring Tag

This time I am doing my own TAG, if not it will be all the same cause I haven't change any of my 5 things here and there stuffs for past months.

5 Things In My Pocket

- Rubbish
- Motorolla Razr thin like walllet
- Sony Ericsson old T63 model or issit T61?
- Dead insects
- Tissue, usually my friend use it more than me especially that fat @$$ sleeping upstairs and the chilly pepper staying across the street.

5 Things In My Bathroom
- Dead roaches
- Spider webs with large spiders
- Brown Algae
- Water
- Black mold


5 Words That I Seldom Use
- I am rich
- I hate money
- I am not handsome
- I am a noob
- I am not sexy

5 Recent MMS Received
- Maxis all the way

5 Recent Things I Wanted to Do
- Practice my squid dance
- Practice my Hokkien songs
- Irritate the fat @$$ on top
- ***
- Wet dream

5 Things In My Stomach
- Loads of shits
- KFC
- Chicken and rice
- Insects??
- Black coffee

Eh, you guys want to earn more money? Come join this site here and follow the following steps :

Step 1 : Register

Step 2 : Download the "IM-Myth" Report (100% no virus)

Step 3 :
Earn $1 For Everyone You GIVE This Report To!!! (And $0.50 for everyone they give it to!)

See, its damn easy :) don't wait la



- d a r t h i k e a -

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17