Thursday, October 18, 2007

I Hate Chatting On The Phone

Hey peeps, I have return back from my hometown 3 days ago and got back a substitute switch thankz to my housemate so finally get to post again.

Today's latest rant is about chatting on the phone. I feel that it is one of the most suffering, agonizing, enfeebling and tormenting activity I have ever engaged besides having to tell how pretty a dino is.

I don't mind if there is something to chat about or the opposite chatter can reply and his/her reply are reply-able but what makes my nerve surfaced on my buttock skin is that when they called, they have nothing TO SAY !!!!!

And what makes my nerve grew an inch thicker is that their reply was just merely a yes or a no. I love phone. I love to have the best phone available in the market and tell me who doesn't. But I have a very eerie feeling or sometimes felt as though my guts are eating my intestines when someone called me just to chat.

I am personally not a good chatter on the phone, as well as on the internet but manage to do better in the internet instead because when I have nothing to say at least I can say bye, keep silence or worst, fell asleep. But in the phone, I just can't slam the phone unless the conversation is going no where then I might require to make myself busy. Well in the internet at least I have some friend which I am keen to know about their activity such as Mayat and others that I will reply instantaneously or I initiate a message instead.

So what you guys think? Especially girls. I have heard girls changing their phone shell every a few chatting session or have fire engine to their house to put off the fire caused by the excessive chat which melted her phone.

Why do we need to chat everyday on the phone? This question will be directed to those couples especially. I found that by chatting daily on the phone, those feeling of "MISSING SOMEONE" will seldom happen thus causing the relationship to be dull and not spicy anymore.

To me, I need a phone to contact and communicate but not to chat. Seriously unless you really have a good topic to talk about. This explain why I seldom likes to call people unless I have an intention, hehehe.

Nothing gives me a more frightening moment then to receive a call from nuisance. I hope I am not hated for this post :P
Well I don't care anyway. I welcome myself back :) muahahahaha

- d a r t h i k e a -


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wtf, i support you in this entry!!!
i dislike chatting on the phone too, except with my bf la!other people i really got nothing to chat with ._.

darthikea said...

haha lol if i have a gf,i also wouldn't prefer to chat over the phone than to meet in real life. better chat face to face, at least i know what i can say :D

Unknown said...

niama you last tiem alwiz chat on the phoen with me.
then now u condemn.
i fuck 9 u then u know.niamaa la you sei jemyn.

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17