Saturday, October 6, 2007

Facebook chapter 2 .WTFrog

Yeah as I have been invited to facebook not long ago and now started to enter facebook more than friendster, I began to feel that people there are some demented earthlings that need to be put in the asylum for at least 60% of their lifespan.

Too messy, too many weird activity like biting me virtually and turning me into a vampire or whatever so I wonder if there is any virtual rape?

And until now I still can't get used to all the new features such as you can install new "programme" into your homepage of facebook and play along with those lost soul strolling around facebook biting @$$e$$.

Still, I need more time to review on it and get use to it however you guys who have not join it should try it and I think someday it will be as famous as friendster over asia pacific.

Yeah, and if any current facebook user here who have joined and came across the virtual rape event please do rape me or let me know. Thank you.

Add me here http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=722531733

- d a r t h i k e a -

3 comments:

Cheesy Chica said...

haha...the same here.Its a bit too complicated for the likes of me..some friends invited..and keep inviting, so joined for the sake of joining.

I got invitation of Dunno-What-Crystal-Ball, or some weird shit, or -Hot-Group-whatever.. Its like you said, messy. I wonder how and why it has become quite popular with peeps?

Cheers
J

darthikea said...

Hakka :) haha din know you got a blog :) i linked you then :) yeah facebook til now is too messy, but do u have facebook? :P

Anonymous said...

Fob! :P till NOW you realized it existed? i have one, but i don't bother with it.

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17