Thursday, April 24, 2008

My 23rd birthday on the 23rd of April 2008

Hey people, 2 days just past my 23 but I AM STILL YOUNG. This post contains no nonsense from me which is rare so don't complain I always post crap and rubbish ok?

Just wish to thanks everyone who is there that still remember my birthday and also those who still know I am alive.

For a start, I received two very very special gifts from my beautiful girl, Jeanette.

Its a very nice black collared shirt that I have been waiting to buy because I love black shirt so much especially collared shirt. The reason why I seldom wear collared shirt is because the heat in Malaysia which makes me to prefer wearing round collar shirt instead but mind you, I love collared shirt so much cause to me it look a bit classy hehe :)



And then I received the second gifts from her. Its a nice classy treblecleft she gave me as Music is one of her interest and this shall make me think of her and fantasize her playing her classy piano whenever I look at it.

Besides that, I also received a lovely birthday card from her and here is what it says

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JERMYN,
(IN ADVANCE)

Start behaving darling
coz you ain't young
anymore & start loving
me more =)

FROM
Jeanette Woo Mun Mun


Just want to tell you dear, although you are not here for my 23rd birthday, there are still 24,25,26,27,28 ....N birthdays to go and I love you so much =) Thanks for everything.


Next, 2 days before my birthday, my housemate Chin Yeit Yuan gave me a chocolate, thanks buddy.


On my birthday eve, my housemate Wee Sin Ling, and my friends; Yong Yoke Shes, Tan Yuan Hong, Henry Yeoh, Victor Seet, Ng Ti Fu, Khor Tsen Tsien and Soo Meng Shen gave me a surprise mini party in Secret Recipe.

Not only that, they share and bought me bag which I needed most since my previous bag is all torn out but on that same day but in the afternoon I managed to repair it but who cares, now I got this lovely bag, I am gonna use it =)


Lastly, a final gift from my girl after a day from my birthday and on our 3rd month anniversary =)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Taa Daa


A cow, an animal that I like because, just look at his face, especially his eyes, will you still slaughter it to become "daging rendang"?

Hehe but I think the cow looks like a "she" because of the utter, or issit a leg?

Anyway, this picture really makes my day, from a day without much laughter into a day of full of it =) Love you dear.



- d a r t h i k e a -


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy [Belated] Birthday, Myn2. Sorry I couldn't say it on time...I was busy, but it doesn't matter cause it seems you had a lot of fun :D
Why aren't you using your shirt hah instead of your birthday suit in all those pics!? :P

darthikea said...

hey girl :) long time since u last appear....even online :P and now who are u trying to evade this time hehehe :D

thx for the wishes now am I finally the same age as you?? :P

nah, that shirt is black and my house just got attacked by insects which left a lot of dead bodies and wings on most of my clothes so I am too lazy to clean it up and put the clothes back into the pail of water :)

Anonymous said...

Glad u like the gifts and video darling.

A13x said...

Wah first time...this is the FIRST TIME you wrote such a decent post with so many THANK YOUs

But still it's crap! WTF you only thank people who gave you SOMETHING la?? Those who wished you jst tell them thank you enuff liao la while those who bought u sum stuffs u mentioned their full names n even post the gifts...you're a bias bugger...it seemed like i was da 1st to wish u in Facebook n gave u a boot as a gift but u never mentioned me in ur post...in fact all i got in return is u're gonna treat me eat Mee Campur Babi during ur wedding?

Babi you're so gonna treat me TGI, Shogun, Italianesse, Chilis n watever nice western foods they have in KL next time to make up what you have done to me...muahahaha =P

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17