Monday, April 28, 2008

A few days after my birthday

This is an addition and 10% of this post is because of that bugger Alexander Ku Ku Soon request.

Ok, before I touch that dirty bugger, here I would 1st like to thanks my parents who gave me an ang pow each which inside got 20% of RM 2,000 =)

Sorry can't take any pictures because :

1. Ang pow koyak (severely ripped apart) liao

2. Money inside wallet safely waiting for my next mini honeymoon with my girl


Besides that, my housemate Wee Sin Ling also gave me a pack of tomato flavored potato chips which I love so much.



And not to forget another of my housemate Goh Yen Chiew also gave me a chocolate wafer which will get me through my period of recession in the future.



Inside the package she includes a birthday cow card for me too.



Ok here's the part where I wanna touch that dirty old bugger Alex,


See, he wish me happy birthday, 1 year older and stuffs and at the bottom he also wanted me to treat him eat MCB.

OMG, do you son of an inno guys and girls know what the fcuk is MCB?

Sure must be something nasty, unless he refer MCB to McChicken Biscuit.

Besides that, I would like to thanks Maya, Alexander Ku Ku Soon, Daphne, Sarita, CB Sue Ann, Christine Saw, Jovial Chai, Lee Pui Yen, Tan Yin Yin, Kathryn, Josephine Chong, Florence, Esther, Nirmala, Jeevanend, Harish Pillai and all those who have wish me.

p/s : those who I forget to mention and wish to be credited please PM me in MSN or send a comment here like that dirty old bugger Alex. Nah, sei bugger, don't say I didn't acknowledge you.


Before I end my post, I would like to take an opportunity to sell one of the Text Book I have purchased in my year 1 study.


Price :
Nego kau kau starting from RM75

Dealing method:
COD [Sorry no postage, item is heavy]

Location of seller:
Sungai Petani or Ipoh

Contact method/details:
Comment here to received PM

Age of item:
2 years

Item(s) conditions:
Like your newly wed wife

Reason for sale:
Want money to go mini honeymoon :) and I don't need this book anymore



- d a r t h i k e a -


3 comments:

chowsingsing said...

diuuuu took this muthafarkin lanjiao kuku hailong course in my second year and it gave me nitemares and made me shit my pants and looking at u holding the book just made me crap my pants again

A13x said...

Cb must let ppl tiuz u first only know what to do. But still it's too late and the photo of my words are just too small. No need to write another blog to apologize la, me very cincai wan jst come back Ipoh n belanja me eat 'siu kai yik' then im good liao.

Lanjiao ok my mistake for forgetting to add a comma b4 da MCB. It should be written as "Treat me eat, MCB."

MCB = MaCiBai = Scolding you

Anonymous said...

aaaaaaaaa microbiology GET IT AWAY!! GET IT AWAY FROM MEEEEE!!! Hope you sell it ASAP. Snacks are such thoughtful present...but not long-lasting HAH! ^^;

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17