Saturday, July 28, 2007

Who is Kah Chui

Hi, I will begin introducing my Kah Chui sis a.k.a Wee Sin Ling on her http://www.magical-wonderland.blogspot.com/ . The blog of hers contain lots of pictures of weird weird animals but once a while u will spot a handsome boy there with no other person then me.

What differenciate her blog with mine is that she got lots of picture while my blog is plain dull not that high tech computer savvy type. Basically, she blogs most things about her life and daily happenings but somehow she have halt blogging since her grandma departure which is sad.

While I blog most of other thing like gossips and governmental failure or some other stupid Malaysian behavior, she seldom mention about this in her blog instead posting beautiful pictures of me some mediocre picture of her soft toys and some nice scenery instead. It is her blog that poison me into the world of blog advertisement so you should really check out her blog and be poisoned by her as well. Well in this world who doesn't need money rite?

And finally, would you like to know more about her? Because she is still single and hoping to find a nice guy so I don't have to repay some money i borrowed hehe what are you waiting for just click here http://www.magical-wonderland.blogspot.com/



- d a r t h i k e a -

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17