Saturday, July 28, 2007

TESTING

NIA SING, this blogspot is either brainless or not smart enough now is sunday what i post is considered as saturday? Can any living soul guide me to rectify the time ??

And one more thing, what the hell is wrong with my principles. How come I will display two muka tepung de couples at the right panel there hugging and making love.

HAHAHA tell you why i display that la. Is because I want everyone here to know I'm caring and loving. Can easily make "love" hehe Don't think dirty la, be as clean clean and white white like me :P ( quoted from a fugly guy found in AH lian mei ping de friendster )

Come you gurls should love me more.

Anyway this post was just to test out the time so I know what evil plan I can conduct next time. This post is a bandwidth wastage and doesn't mean to be viewed or taken seriously but anyway, and if your a guy please introduce some leng luiz to me in exchange for my housemate de contact :) ngek ngek ngek

If you're a girl, wait what, the real en tao bak ( handsome meat ) is right here !!!!

- d a r t h i k e a -

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17