Friday, August 15, 2008

S.M.I.L.E

Do you know one thing that could easily melt any guy's heart, yes you get it right from the title, it is a girl smile, not any chap ayam and chapalang girl I am talking about.

It is the girl of your choice.

I just love it when I saw my girl eating =)

Whenever I see her eat, it gives me an orgasmic feeling, most probably I think is because when I see her eat, I can see her smiling and dancing inside herself which I can't see in any other way.

Seeing someone happily eating is more satisfying than seeing someone scoring straight A's or seeing someone getting promoted but less happy when seeing someone get married.

Every time when I am with her, I saw different type of smiles =) there could be a smile from a joke, a smile after waking up, a smile before sleeping, a smile when she talk to me, a smile when she fake it whenever I say something lame, a smile when she see some DINO walking pass her, a smile when she see my tummy, a fake smile, a smile while posing for the camera shot or a smile after she say something wrong =)

But a smile when she is eating is priceless and worth it =) Every time she eat, that smile is the smile I have been longing for, that smile is the smile I have been dreaming of, and that smile is the smile I always have been proud of.

This post is dedicated to every single guy on this earth that agree with me that watching your love one eat is of the worthiest moment in your life =)


So, bee, did I answer you why I love to see you eat? =)

Below is a compilation of smiles I have been secretly smiling to myself at whenever I look back at all the pictures and sweet memories we have gone through so far =)


My bee whacking almost 20 fried cempedak into her tummy =)


My bee mercilessly enjoying her chicken in GIANT below Sungei Wang =)


My bee sneakily drinking her sharksfin soup without me =(


My bee in action in Tasting Room fine dining place, RM120 from her father's pocket not hers ma, that's why her smile is much more broader than usual hehe =)


Bee with green alien hair in Shogun =)


Bee and her beloved chocolate watermelon in Shogun =)


My bee chewing her childhood rivalry Mr Ramly's burger =)


My bee not concentrating while eating chicky wing =)


Look at her smile when she is drinking her beloved Tong Sui (Sugar water) =)


Gulp, Gulp. Bee in Pastamania with her friends and not me but still dare to show such a happy face =(


Bee drinking 5354 (weird weird) Tong sui again


My bee and her trusted spoon


Bee drinking Hong Tau Sa (Red Bean Sand)


Smiling alone when eating


Smiling together when eating =)


I love you my stinky bee =)

Smile a lot ya.

- d a r t h i k e a -

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17