Saturday, August 23, 2008

Human vs Ghost

I LOL at all you guys for thinking I have actually battled any ghost but the only ghost I have been battling all this while is something more eerie and more horrifying than a ghost which is the fear of losing someone you love.

I purposely write out this cause, I knew one day I would get a job and one day I might be seperate away from her even further. You wouldn't notice how hard and sad it is to only get to see her via webcam but anyway, here's a good news to everyone HAHAHA

1st, today is the 1st day of my 1st permanent job and also is the 1st day of me resigning hahah :)

So how about that for a ghostly encounter?

Asking if I ever encountered a ghost besides seeing some darker skin humanoid, I would say no. The only closest encounter was when I was cycling at 5am to play basketball near my friend Ah Kok or more famously known as Einstein Kok alias Ayam for his ability to vigourously move his head in multiple position as thou it was powered by a v8 engine.

Here is how he look like

+ =

Ok, back to the story, while I was cycling along the long misty road ahead near my house, I notice someone or something was drumming. The sound echoes and sends countless tremble to my sexy legs. I know that some matter was behind one of the many palm trees ahead. I decided to test my courage to answer my curiousity. As I get closer to the source of the sound, clouded by a thick fog, I notice several beings were dancing, in white costume, like some walking dead appear in the movie *find out I let you know*.

Closer and closer, inch by inch, part of my conscious feelings tell me to just ignore that and move on because they might be a gathering for the souls and part of my feelings tell me to find out, and ultimately answer my question of "do ghost really exist" question.

So, ignoring any danger lies ahead that I might be consumed or possessed by these souls, and altered my future forever, I proceeded cautiously, silently just like a night stalker myself just to find out that
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
I WAS FCUKING SQUEEZED ON MY HARD STEEL BALLS WHEN I SAW A BUNCH OF INDIANS WEARING WHITE TAMBI SUITS PLAYING DRUMS AT 5AM IN THE FCUKING MORNING BEHIND A PALM TREE.



So, the verdict is

Jermyn 0 - Ghost 1



- d a r t h i k e a -

1 comment:

A13x said...

You terserempak with hantu izzit?? Hahaha fast fast i like to hear true ghost stories! XD

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17