Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My bee and her wrong spelling hehe

This is just a short update of what I am currently busying and what gets into my nerves, tickle it and releases the time bomb in me.

Ok, not exactly a time bomb but I am very pissed at the so called THESIS.

So, what on planet earth is thesis.

Either go google it, go wikied it or read below.

"A dissertation (also called thesis or disquisition) is a document that presents the author's research and findings and is submitted in support of candidature for a degree or professional qualification.[1] The word "thesis" comes from the Greek
θέσις, meaning "position", and refers to an intellectual proposition. "Dissertation" comes from the Latin dissertātiō, meaning "discourse."


Why on earth do people wanted to do thesis. I don't mind about all the discoveries, research and stuffs but what on earth is wrong is that thesis is just a waste of time."

What is the use of thesis anyway?

Without thesis, other communities such as from the art industries do produces wonderful discoveries and improvement.

Ok, ok I admit thesis is a formal and neat way to write out something professionally especially to beautify your idea and chop off more trees and also to contaminate the planet earth even more by some fine and expensive printings and and and also to bind the blardy thesis with RM38 hardcover service.

Yeah the RM38 is consider small to some brats but this RM38 could be used to buy at least 12 plates of noodles and stuff up your smelly ass.

Ok, thats a small rant today as I just finish up my 1st draft of my blardy useless thesis which I am never proud of.

Wonder what if I show it to Juliette next time.

Maybe it is a good fly swapping thingy, or the paper can be used to wipe ass after a business session or maybe you can use my thesis to make your children fall asleep ASAP without having the trouble to read them bed time stories.

Wanna buy my thesis?

For thesis with HARDCOVER = RM60
For raw thesis with only double A A4 paper = RM30

Guarantee to make anyone fall asleep, no side effect not like those dumb sleeping pills.


Looking at the bright side, my bee send me more and more animal pictures hehe

Just couldn't stop loving what she drew for me and each time it promise to make me laugh.

The 1st one being a cute little pinkish elephant without tusks.

It looks like a jigsaw puzzle to me hehe

just could not stop smiling whenever I see this =)

Next I'm gonna show off her second masterpiece =)

This one more TERROR


Hehe, look at this squidy, his head was being bandaged by some tribal thingy with a mangoosteen leaf to symbolize, "I AM HERE FOR PEACE"

Besides that, it got 7 legs.

BEE, where is another leg? You eat already ar??

It wears a stylish specs and it does not like to complete what it is trying to say =)

Hehe, by the way, she say it is a chuka idako, which is some kind of baby octopus I love to eat in a Japanese restaurant. I think this squidy is being merinated with some kind of sweet sour sauce.

YUMMY SQUIDY

Hehe, love you so much bee. Love all your pictures

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17