Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Operation Can't Wait Any Longer

Hey guys =) I'm here again after so long of not blogging cause I am busy of other stuffs and even I am free, I still busy thinking of someone right there =)

For the past few minutes, I have been thinking what choices I regret executing when I was young and wish to share a few right here.

1. Drinking gassy drink such as Coke, Shandy bla bla and bla when I was young excessively which I think caused me unable to drink them now. I think it also contributes in some degree to my height problem !!! Must be that damn acid that dissolve some of my bones !!!

2. Skipping Mandarin classes and use the time to play football instead. If I were to excel in Mandarin, I think my learning capability and capacity will be further enhanced !!! And I for once, can go back to China, kiss the land as well as the Peking Duck Rice instead of ordering dog meat food because I don't know how to order the correct dishes using the correct language.

3. Wasted too much money on stupid hobbies which I don't wanna mention because I'm still a great fans of that hobby but instead I think the money I can use to do so many other efking things which I couldn't right now.

4. Borrowing my RM500 to a effking BITCH that never return it to me. Hope either she return it to me double folded or have her life hanging on the edge of the sword for it !!! DID U KNOW WTF I CAN DO WITH RM500 AND BECAUSE I AM MERCIFUL TO YOU DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN ROB ME OFF RM500. MAY YOUR GOD HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL. Even with the RM500 which if I am lucky to have it invested on some good things, maybe I will be returned a million and now I could have travelled around the world !!!

5. Not moving out of hostel the moment I came in to study in my university and have my honeybun laptop stolen by some shit face genetically thief inherited person. If I still have my laptop now, my lap will be so much stronger and prove to my dear that I can withstand her weight which she always don't believe =)

6. Not pestering my parents to send me to music class last time. Cause I love to play musical instrument such as guitar, piano or if can maybe saxophone but instead I kept quiet bout it. At least I could have sacrifice some of the unnecessary tuition which I think I could handle such as English, BM and Geography tuition.



While I was still planning of what I should do next week, a date I have been waiting for since the 8th of February, this song struck my mind. This song totally reminds me of my situation right now.

Well, recently she's having her exam, I vowed to minimize her distraction but I PHAILED. Instead every time I ask her to sleep due to exam, part of me just wouldn't agree.

Ok, about that song, it was send by my beautiful girlfriend and it just cant stop reminding me about her. Ok here's the song. I'm enjoying every bit of it and hope you guys enjoy it too.



- d a r t h i k e a -

3 comments:

A13x said...

Study what Mandarin la...play football better ma can have more fun...wan study oso study Bangla or Bahasa Jawi la so can curse ppl up n down while they thinkin u tok cock

Hahahaha sohai kena conned RM500 by a chick??? Who's da fella i know or not geh?? Hahaha sohai let me con u better la...still have money for me to con or not? Dun worry i will give u back wan...belanja u eat char siew pau how?

Ish i regret i din ask my parents to send me to UK when i was a kid...if not you would see my face on ESPN and posters around coffeeshops while kids around wearing jerseys donning my name...now cb wasted my time studyin sumthin i have no interest at all in mcb knn colleges in Ipoh

Anonymous said...

hey myn2! haha i made a regret post like this a looooooong time ago too. but now i realized that there's no point in dwelling what you can't change. except you can still learn mandarin & still kiss HK cus at least you speak cantonese HAH!

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the OLED, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://oled-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17