Monday, March 10, 2008

My <3

Lol, usually I will seldom post anything about my personal life but I'm just too proud to have her as my soulmate :P
Then for some $^%^$# reasons I know that Alexander KuKu Soon will come and buat kacau later :P


(Her, lying down on my spy, just look at her, so beautiful)


This is my
copine, literally means girlfriend in French. Her name is Jeanette Woo ( is pronounced je-NET ) and we met through Facebook which I have no regret playing it introduced by Jovial Chai since last year which at first I hessitated because I am contented enough with Friendster and Facebook seems too messy at first with thousands of unwanted applications.

And yeah, we met through Flirtable, a Facebook application which act as online flirting programme. Hey singles out there, get this programme, you can flirt and find the one you love just like me. Imagine if I have never installed that programme, I will never get to know her and now I think I am still single :)


(Her, with the happiest smile I have ever seen which totally can turn any tide of any battle)


By the way, out of topic, I never thought I would be attached so soon cause I always tell myself to wait after my graduation or in the midst of my working life in order to find someone stable. Yeah, I opt for stability now instead compared to adventure and fun-to-be-with girls previously. Just couldn't stand the thought of waiting for a few more months which might risk her away to other guy so I have to act while the iron is hot :)

Didn't know after 2 plus years of singleton, I am still able to get such a pretty girlfriend :D LOL

For some reasons, she is so involved in French name that she wanted to call our daughter Juliette which basically means Juliet in French as well :D I agree that it is a very sweet name indeed which is solely thought by her :P

If I were to think of my daughter name, it would be from some form of alienated name which I think she has no confident on me naming so she name her all by herself :D

Anyway, I am nevertheless too happy to know that she is a girl that would think for future, mostly hers and her daughter/son lah, cause she say no need to think of husband want wor, so sad :(


(The way she eats makes me wanna ride down all the way to Kuala Lumpur just to snatch the chicken wings away from her :) I was just joking, would rather be the chicken wing she ate)


I couldn't agree more but French name does sounds nice and more towards romantic kinda nice. Not only does Jeanette is a very romantic name, every time I hear her name or even see that name appear, it softened me like how flame could melt any steel.

Was very free that day while part of my mind is occupied by her, I went around researching about the beauty of the name Jeanette and found this. Jeanette originated from Hebrew, which is the Semetic language spoken by millions of people in the area around Israel during the age of Pisces as what I could recall and is regarded if I am not mistaken as the God's language or Holy Language which I forget too since I never go into religious aspect for a long time so I couldn't explain more about Hebrew but you can check it out in Wikipedia.


(Just look at her eyes, this is the set of eyes that could melt any diamonds and bend any rules)


Jeanette can be translated in Hebrew as "God is gracious". Now that makes sence as she was one fine gracious girl that caught my attention. I thought I have fallen for her outlook but after knowing her, I think I have fallen more for her inner beauty.

Besides that, her name proves her tenderness in handling a beast like me. Although most of the time she was the one need to be tamed :) LOL

Not to mention her voice, which sounded so soothing, that her voice reminds me of the fairy tale that somewhere in the Scandanavian sea, the vikings believe that there exist a group of beautiful maiden in the middle of the sea. They will sing whenever theres any sailor passing by and anyone caught by the song will be ......

Anyway, that story is not important but just to tell you that her voice belongs to me :D LOL so, later I'll just make a call to her to wake her up from her unusual afternoon slumber :)

Well, there is really too many things to say about her that caught me but I am not going to go into details about it as to refrain me from congesting the whole Blogspot.com's bandwidth with my thesis of her :)


(The way she bites her lips, so mesmerizing it turns me bananas each time I think of her)


And I save up other more memorable moments in my mind :) Just to let you know dear, I love you so much :)


- d a r t h i k e a -




7 comments:

jenneh said...

OMG. this must be the mushiest post i've ever read... i think u gf will melt reading this too.

A13x said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
A13x said...

Ish i was very lazy to post comments la but after u mentioned my name there, u forced me to say n write sumthing here muahahaha

Cb knn u...i already said u play FB just to kau luiz...eh since u already get 1 from flirtable, y dun u jst remove the program?? Mahai u wanna kau more izzit? Then sumore dare to say u loyal now ah hahaha =P

Jeanette is French then when u gonna change to Zidane or Jermynette?? She's like a French angel but u're like a Mongolian aborigine cursing at lamp posts n moving cars while showing off ur middle finger...mana secocok la...u dun spoil her life la...u mana will wan a stable rship since u still alwiz hook up wit ur Kedah Uni's canteen aunties n janitors lol

So sked she kena lure away by guys then lure her to play dota la...at least can show how good u r at somethin...not oni how good u r at KSing but how good u r at tiu-ng oso haha...faster stop playing dota n cheating aunties so u can concentrate on ur studies to grad faster n fly over to KL la...then start searching for cute gals n kai siu me...then i shall reveal more of your true hamsap bughaiz attitude to the public muahahaha =P

darthikea said...

mah geh lou..... new year new resolution jo la since when i show mid finger ...knn ccb

lol i play FB to kau luiz for wat la. only flirtable to kau luiz ma. dowan to delete it la got sweet memory de not like u wat 7 also delete. later own KKJ also delete la since u also use ur nose to pee no need ur KKJ

Unknown said...

mushiesT? its the most ham sap-est. u dont need to declare ur love terang terang. sei lou.
NIAMA YOU MEANS I AM THOSE TOY LA LAST TIME
cipet you
fun to be with girls. mind ur words. i am very happy with my bf and i am certainly not those FUN TO BE WITH
CIPEt.

darthikea said...

lol i dun mean u la :) i mean seeking for :) means kap luiz those seeking la :) apasal so lou hei lol

Anonymous said...

Quoted from Alex: "Jeanette is French then when u gonna change to Zidane or Jermynette?? She's like a French angel but u're like a Mongolian aborigine cursing at lamp posts n moving cars while showing off ur middle finger..."

Agree but can't believe that I ever studied with a Mongolian~ XD

By the way, try considering "Jermynette", haha..

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17