Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Chinese New Year 2008

Hi my fellow friends :) I am writing this post when I am in Kuala Lampa.

I am here as a change human. From rude to gentle :D
Trust me now if you ever flip the world guiness book of record you can find my name there as the most polite being ever walk the earth.

Because of this, there are something auspicious I would like to share with you during this Chinese New Year.

From now on, I will never (tried to) use the word

"Oh My God"

and since its CNY, I would replace it with

"Oh My Kat"

And have you ever wonder what is "Kat"?


This is what we Chinese call "kat"
It is widely consumed during CNY.

But since Oh My Kat sounds a bit weird
I would love to change it to

"Oh My Kat Pei"

Which literally means "Oh My Kat Skin"

Wonder how Kat Skin looks like?

Ok I am kind enough to show you what Kat skin looks like


So does this sound better to say "Oh My Kat Skin" when you are trying to express something or you still prefer using the old fashion and rude to God expression such as "Oh My God"?

Happy Chinese New Year everyone.

I wish your ang pow money more than your hair and your health better than Bruce Willis in the show Die Hard 4.

- d a r t h i k e a -




2 comments:

jenneh said...

nice one!

A13x said...

Nyasing like that also you can think of...babi i thought i already have a really vast imaginations n creativity...but still can't match your brain which is full of horny n alien stuffs...then no fear i will keep alot of kat skin for u this comin CNY =)

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17