Monday, January 7, 2008

2008 resolution

You know what, each year I have a thesis of new year resolution but only a paragraph of it have been successfully or partially done, but this year as I was about to graduate, its time to only cast a single and the most meaningful new year resolution I have ever crafted my entire 22 miserable years.

Yes, this year is time to unleash and satisfy my lil bro, Mr. Zakaria to the max. It have been detained under house arrest beneath my denim for almost my entire life except a few occasion where I bath, pee, or poop.

Now, hearing every roar from the hungry beast from below, over shadowed by my tummy and banished within the icy cool chamber of my Renoma underwear, I guess is the best time to show its power and rock the world.

So any ladies this year wanna open Mr. Zakaria's ceromony? Please submit your respected resume together with your picture :P

101% guarantee you'll be the next returning visitor :P

Behold, Mr Zakaria (jeng jeng jeng)




- d a r t h i k e a -

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Didn't know what u were talking about until I saw the pic xD~
Why guys always name their pen15 ^^;

Anonymous said...

hehe well we call him our brother because they are always with us when we are down and we are always shaking it when they are down :)

mr zakaria :) the word ZAKAR is peni5 in malay :D

hehe well ask any guy,every peni5 has his story and every story as a legend :P

Anonymous said...

Thanks for intro. Mind to shake hands with mr. zakaria?? :P
I und. All my guy friends have told me the names of their pen15.
too bad i dun have a close relationship with my...err...???

jenneh said...

JERMYN!!! crazy post lar! :P

Anonymous said...

oh maya, not only u can shake hand with him,u can even shake his neck :P

so i think u should name ur twin sis too :D its an honorable moment to finally get her a name don't u think?

well jenn, if a post of mine isnt crazy, pls call the police.someone might have kidnapped me n hijack my blog :D

Anonymous said...

I think both you and I agree with this name. One is called South and the other Pole. :P

A13x said...

Sei pervert jergayhaiz...ur freakin new year resolution is to be a gigolo ah?? Hahaha whose pic is that actually?? Y dun use Fabian's pic? lolz

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17