Wednesday, November 28, 2007

HIS STORY

Hey ladies and gents, I got a friend I would like to intro to you. Her name is Madamme Wallet (pronounced as Mad Damn Wall Leh). If you have known me for more than 3 years, I am sexy while Wallet was big, fat and juicy. According to doctor, she is unable to digest a nutrient called Vitamin M ( MONEY ). This is a picture we took together 3 years ago.


After 3 years, I have a rendezvous with Madamme Wallet. According to her, she was being tortured and forced to eat in a restaurant with red background and white words. After serial of rapes, she can't take it anymore and came to me. That is how we rendezvous. This is us after 3 years.


P/S : She does look sexier now ain't she?



- d a r t h i k e a -

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha..for me, i think 3 years ago, she look more full and sexier. Not now..haha

Cheers
J

Anonymous said...

OMG Jermyn!! Your body is so...I mean...I...I...I can lift you lah!!! *_*

Maya's measurements: 156 cm tall weighing around 43 kg

Anonymous said...

Hey shelly hakka :) hehe for some *e* p*t reasons i am more turn on looking at a fat and juicy wallet rather than a thin and skinny one... :( do u wanna pump it??

MAYAT !!! still can't get the north pole out of my mind heheheheh
Well yeah i am so sexilydwarf
U sure ur 156cm?? bcoz i knew one girl...temper damn terrible who is also as tall as 156 cm...and weight around 43kg?????????? dun scared me pls

A13x said...

Sohai dun cheat kids la...the pictures are taken at the same time...took out the money and placed them on your peanut kuku n took da 2nd picture...

"kami bukan bodoh punya lu ingat kami bodoh...kami boleh ambik ini pisau potong lu punya tangan tau?"

XD

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17