Friday, September 28, 2007

Yeah, Make more money again :P but this time make referrals



Well these few days I have been spending money like drinking water so I resort to a lot of websites for money and this is one of the best website to get referrals for website such as MyLot, Clixsense and Agloco and also a lot more.

Well, here is how this site works, 1st you join and sign up.

Then you verify your email and start clicking "earn" on the top tab. There are two ways you can earn "credits" to advertise for your referrals future.

1st by clicking on sites for a little credit or by joining a program or sign up a program to get huge amount of credits.

2nd you can start referring your friends for extra credit to earn to advertise your referrals program.

Easy and I'm getting a sudden boost of referrals out of a sudden after I subscribe and use this program. Try it if you love money.

Click here to join.

- d a r t h i k e a -

p/s : yeah besides that I also played other crazy pay to click program. Wanna learn more just join here minimum cash out on paypal is us$0.05 and thats rm0.20 how sad but good to earn even rm0.10. Click here and play.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey nice blog!
I have been paid by clixsense, click below to view my payment proof from clixsense:
3arncash.blogspot.com
Keep up the good work!

foxtrot said...

The best site I’ve come across for referrals is: http://www.marketingpond.com/ref.cgi/23970/.
I got 41 referrals there.

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17