Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Thieves thieves



See, how sneaky and cunning are those people trying to sell some useless and fugly paintings and instead stealing it by distracting their customer. This video was sent to me by my friend.

Yeah, those cunning S.O.B thieves are Malaysian. Malaysia Boleh.

Hope next time you guys won't fall for these beasts. Just use a broomstick or your keyboard and whack off any salesperson who enters your premise. And especially those people with mustache.
Remember, the art of stealing is all in the gene !!!

My honeybun laptop was once stolen in my hostel and I have this grudge over thieves. The next thief I catch with my bare hand I swear one of his organ will be damaged.


- d a r t h i k e a -

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17