Thursday, September 27, 2007

TMnut Did It Again

Malaysia broadband service which is monopolized by TMnut Screamyx did it once again. Again and again after a week ago I was struck by a series of unfortunate event like a sudden and long disconnection, now I'm facing a significant slowdown.

Why do we Malaysian have to suffer from this thing?

This is because most Malaysian are afraid to voice out their opinion. They don't know their rights and they are too lazy to make an effort to give a constructive criticsm towards anything. They are always too contented with what they have and doesn't love change and improvement.

That is why until now, Malaysia seldom advance if they even do advance it will be snail pace.

Why you people doesn't like to voice out? Of course we can't do this alone. I do hope those rich person who read this can offer to help sue the underpar services provided by TMnut Screamyx.
Well, at least if they provide such services quality, they shouldn't charge that expensive. And stop those annoying advertisement on TV and start using those money to upgrade their system.

Damn angry now with TMnut Screamyx.


- d a r t h i k e a -

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good one, same thought as me, but who cares? I am staying in hostel and my connection always has problems. Sometimes the frequent disconnection occurs for few weeks but all my housemates just sitting quietly. None of them willing to pick up the phone and call TM nut. Why? Cuz they expect the connection to be recovered by itself. So, everytime i have to waste my own credit to call them again n again. Now in my hometown i have the frequent disconnection problem again. I will give some time for them to fix it, and if they dont, i will bring this up to consumer court. that's it.

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17