Thursday, August 16, 2007

Fcuk Buddies?

I wanna find some fuck buddies. Yeah is buddies but also can be buddy :)

Anyone interested can fill in the form below :P

Name :

D.O.B :

Address :

Email :

IM :


Sign up is easy and hassle free. Long term loyal membership will be announced soon.



haha my ham sap poh friend influenced me by showing me some weird blogs, haha anyone??? :P

Don't blame me la, suddenly she make my hormone wanna shoot the sky :P


- d a r t h i k e a -


p/s : 1st 5 registered user will be entitled with my almost-expired 3 in 1 instant coffee/MILO

p/s 2 : FEMALE only please :P Male proceed to messaging CON MAN or Lim Kit Siang.

5 comments:

Mischique said...

Hahaha I wish I knew the 'girl in the last photo in my Friendster entry' personally so I can ask her to fill in your form...LOL

darthikea said...

dowan la...i wan the one that cover her boobs wan....or the one holding digi cam !!! :) anyway u know them?????

Anonymous said...

I'm doing this cos I'm bored!

Name: Not Maya

D.O.B.: Not 12/29

Address: NOT apt # dua ratus enam (u know the rest)

Email: u DON'T know :)

IM: u DON'T know oso :D

darthikea said...

lol mayat my 1st customer. u dun have to hide

congrats u can inherit my instant coffee and what else can i give u?

let see...maybe my newly bought RM5 vacuum cleaner?

hehe so when can our project start :P

ckyeo said...

Sky Keep You la!!! Lim Peh not gay!!

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17