Monday, October 1, 2007

Sunny Petani becomes cold ?

Damn, these few days was raining rats and hamster in my place which is famous for its drought and the camel and cactus around the city, but when it rains for some reasons I don't find any happiness unlike the big fat @$$ who is living on top of my room. She sings and dance like a extinct tribe everytime it rains but I'm afraid that my precious modem which cost me RM150/4 = RM something something which is also equals to a week of my salary.

Rain is good when I need it like before I sleep and so, I hate thunderstorm, they are the craziest and most unattractive natural occurrence ever !!!!

Ok, I got to off the modem now before it strike my precious for the second time.

In the meantime, please visit SilverMixer which is a forum that will give you us$2 for a minimum cashout which is almost equals to 2050/25 = 82 posts you make.

I will gain us$2 soon muahahahaha


- d a r t h i k e a -

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17