Friday, October 5, 2007

Facebook????? WTFish

Hey guys, and of course girls, recently I have joined a social network called facebook introduced by Jovial. First on the interface it looks so clean, just like the head of an army officer.

After expanding for a few weeks, OMFG my homepage is as messy as my armpit !!!

Now i have a few friends which added me and I am so glad I am not alone but one of them named Sue Ann with her real identity disclose because she scared people might pimp her to Thailand red light district.
My cousin from Singapore also added me.

Why I am saying this is because I wish you guys to join that site too. Its like Myspace and Friendster with more games besides posting low quality bulletin and jokes for example those retards in Friendster.

The second reason is for you guys to add me because I still can't figure it out how to search the proper person to add. I once try searching for the keyword "sex" :P

The third reason is I am looking forward to pimp myself :) anyone ??? :P

Ok, I got to go now and earn some cash as my thin like wallet is dieting.

Take care and remember to add me if you stumble across me.

- d a r t h i k e a -

p/s : Wanna make some money in facebook? I got an idea :D

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17