Friday, November 9, 2007

Thank God?

I am sick and fed up of people who constantly over used the word THANK GOD for this and that even though the helps and contributions he/she received came from a human or a mechanical device.

Why do we need to thank GOD instead of showing your appreciation to those who really help you. For example, I helped someone once to get her back on track by contributing tons of efforts and all I get back was not thank you but thank GOD unless she is referring me as GOD which I don't mind but I guess she is those typical close minded people who occasionally over used the word THANK GOD.

THANK GOD YOU ARE BORN.
THANK GOD YOU KNOW 1 + 1 = 2
THANK GOD YOU KNOW HOW TO READ.
THANK GOD YOU CAN ONLINE
THANK GOD YOU ARE SITTING ON THIS CHAIR OF YOURS.

But you guys/girls never thank those who really made your life possible now.
Think carefully and know how bad you really are in front of the society, but I do think it does not matter a shit to you because its all GOD's work.

And I wonder is it because of GOD who teach you, born you, educate you and give you a place to shit.

Really, please be more mature and don't make yourself the laughing stock for me.

Thank those that really helps, but if you really wanted to utter the word thank GOD, please do so after you have appropriately thanked the one who deserves it.


- d a r t h i k e a -

No comments:

 
ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17 ss_blog_claim=04d49bf2eebb795eb7a2918044052d17